Data Protection Statement
§ 1 Information on collecting personal data
(1) In the following we will provide information on personal data collection when our website is used. Personal data is all data which is personally obtainable from you e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Managing Director: Henning Ahlert
(see our “Imprint”).
Our data protection contact can be reached at email@example.com or our mailing address with the addition of “Data Protection Contact Person”.
(3) When you contact us by email or with a contact form, the data you disclose to us (your email address, where applicable, your name and your telephone number) will be saved in order to answer your questions. The data involved in connection with this will be deleted when saving it is no longer necessary or we will reduce its processing if legal retention requirements exist.
(4) If we rely on assigned service providers for individual functions within our offer or we would like to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you in detail of the particular procedure as detailed below. We will also state the specific criteria of the storage period for your data.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to us in terms of your personal data:
– The right to information,
– The right to correction or deletion,
– The right to restrict the processing,
– The right to oppose the processing,
– The right to data transferability.
(2) You also the right to file a complaint with a regulatory authority for data protection about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Personal data collection when our website is visited
Should our website be used merely to gather information, if you don’t register yourself or provide us with other information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to look at our website, we collect the following data, which we require for technical reasons in order to show you our website and ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Section 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Specific amount of transferred data
– Website from which the request came
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
§ 4 Integrating Google Maps
(1) We us the Google Maps selection on this website. This enables us to show you interactive maps on the website and allows you to comfortably use the map function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you called up for the relevant sub-site of our website. Additionally, the data stipulated in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This will occur independently, whether Google has provided a user account through which you are logged in or no user account exists. If you are logged in with Google, your data will be directly matched with your account. If you do not want to be matched with your Google profile, you have to log out before activating the button. Google saves your data as a user profile and uses it for advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. This type of evaluation results in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to create needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network of our activities on our website. You have the right to oppose the development of these user profile, whereby exercising this right must be directed towards Google.
(3) Additional information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by plug-in providers is available in the specific provider’s data protection statement. You will also receive additional information on your related rights and settings options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.